Universal Works Military Liner Jacket - Jungle003600051003
Universal Works Military Liner Jacket - Jungle
EXACT PRODUCT SIZE GUIDE BELOW:
Measured by Liquor Store
|Pit to pit||22" (56cm)||23" (58cm)||24" (61cm)||25" (63.5cm)|
Pit to cuff
|19" (48cm)||19.5" (49.5cm)||19.5" (49.5cm)||20.5" (52cm)|
|26" (66cm)||27.5" (69.5cm)
|17.5" (44.5cm)||18.5" (47cm)||19" (48cm)||
- The Military Liner Jacket is based on an old army liner. It has a wide, loose fit and is slightly cropped. This particular version has a contrast, overlaid two-way zip front.
- The fabric is sourced from one a mill, based in Osaka, Japan. It has a soft, slubbed finish, a herringbone weave and is based on an old US military design.
- Wider loose fit.
- Overlaid exposed two-way zip front
- Two lower angled patch pockets
- Bound neck, hem & cuffs
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
- Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.